VarioComp – Ultra low profile, rapid action and the highest heat output of any retrofit underfloor heating system available in the UK.
Our Premium Retrofit/Overfloor underfloor heating solution is an ultra-low profile 18mm Fermacell Gypsum Fibre board system supplied with calcium sulphate filling compound and unique 100mm pipe spacing for the ultimate retrofit/overfloor system.
The boards/compound warm up creating thermal mass and produces approximately (130-155W/m²) output. Far superior and not to be confused with any EPS and/or non foiled XPS system. The highest output retrofit system available in the UK!!
Reasons to choose VarioComp Floor Heating System
- Super slim! A Panel thickness just 18mm made from Fermacell Gypsum Fibre, far superior in performance to EPS and XPS systems.
- The gypsum boards warm up creating thermal mass unlike EPS and XPS system which insulate the pipes.
- Highest performance retrofit system available due to close pipe spacing of 100mm – at least 33% more pipe than any other retrofit system.
- Energy-saving low temperature system.
- Optimal heat transfer, pipes are fully embedded in the compact filling compound.
- Rapid response time – comparable to radiator heat up times.
- Can be used over any floor construction.
- Can be used with any floor covering.
- Suitable for boilers, heat pumps etc.
Inc. manifold, controls, pump pack etc.