High quality XPS, rapid action retrofit underfloor heating system.
Our Standard Retrofit/Overfloor underfloor heating solution is a low profile 20mm 350kPa high quality grooved XPS (Extruded polystyrene) with 300 micron foil covering which makes it a great choice for heating on existing floors and a cost effective and efficient way to install underfloor heating in your home.
The system uses 16mm pipe at 150mm spacing and produces approximately (80-100W/m²) output. Not to be confused with any EPS and/or non foiled XPS system. Overfloor board dimensions are 1200mm x 600mm x 20mm (0.72m2)
The only 20mm retrofit system with 16mm pipe available in the UK!
Reasons to choose XPS Floor Heating System:
- A panel thickness of just 20mm made from high density, strong XPS (compressive strength of 350KPa), far superior in performance to EPS.
- The boards are insulation, therefore will insulate pipe from the floor below.
- Energy-saving low temperature system.
- Low weight - Ideal for renovation of old buildings and installing on existing flooring.
- Unique 20mm system that uses 16mm pipe at 150mm spacing.
- Rapid response time – comparable to radiator heat up times.
- Can be used over any floor construction.
- Can be used with any floor covering (tiles require ply or dry screed board on the XPS).
- Suitable for boilers, heat pumps etc.
Inc. manifold, controls, pump pack etc.