Underfloor heating1 control valve provides temperature control of underfloor heating circuits, using a return temperature limiting valve fitted with a sensor element. The heated floor area should not be greater than 15m2
Used in systems which are predominately heated by radiators (normal flow and return temperatures 80/70oC) and where underfloor heating represents a small part of the system, this pack is ideal for example a single room, conservatory or extension.
Ideal when easy DIY installation and operation is required
- Wall enclosure box, cover and valve (return temperature limiter) and sensor element to control the return temperature
- 100m x 16mm PE-RT barrier pipe ~ enough for 15m2 @ 150mm pipe or 10m2 @ 100mm pipe centres
- 2 x 16mm compression fittings
- 12m of edge insulation
- 2m of pipe conduit
- 200 staples (to fix pipe to floor insulation)
- 2 x 24 x 19 x 1/2" bsp female straight 16mm pipe connectors to facilitate connection to your existing central heating system (requires 2 x 1/2" bsp - 15mm or 22mm fittings not supplied)
Please note for clarity not all the parts supplied with this kit are shown in photo
Questions on PE-RT Single Room Thermostatic Valve Kit
- From Ben Rush at 25/02/2011 19:56
- What is the difference between the thermostatic valve kit and the pumped single room kit?
- The pumped single room kit can have its own stat and can be controlled independently
from the rest of your system. The thermostatic valve kit is basically like an additional
radiator and would come on and off with the radiators.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From martin at 30/03/2011 11:46
- From John at 14/06/2011 22:25
- From michael at 20/06/2011 16:42
- From chris at 09/07/2011 19:36