Underfloor Heating 1 (UFH1) is a leading provider and installer of underfloor heating systems across the UK. Established in 2007 UFH1 has quickly established itself with trade professionals and DIY customers as a leading UK design and supply company.
Underfloor heating is fast becoming the preferred option when heating new buildings or property refurbishments. Consequently more and more trade professionals are being asked to install underfloor heating. UFH1 aims to be a one stop shop for all your underfloor heating needs, offering the following services:
- Wide range of stock-Within our 10,000 ft warehouse we have a wide range of in stock underfloor heating systems and support products, usually delivered the next working day.
- In-house design team – send us your plans or room sizes and we’ll send you back a detailed and priced bill of materials necessary to complete your installation.
- CAD Design Department – If you need a CAD design (computer aided design) with pipe layouts and manifold positions our specialised team can do this for you.
- Training-If you need training we have regular FREE training days that can be tailored to meet the specific topics you want to learn more about.
- Installation service- If you’re interested in having underfloor heating installed we also provide a full installation service.
As well as supplying UFH systems UFH1 also supply solar panel kits, which can affectively supply your home with hot water and reduce your reliance on boilers and heat pumps. Ideal for the UK, the thermal1 system can provide energy even when cloudy. Increasing pressure from the government is being placed on renewable energy sources, and more and more homes are being fitted with solar panels, reducing the carbon footprint of the home, and saving the homeowner money.
Our sales and technical number 01302 727 182 is open office hours Mon to Fri. (technical support maybe available out of office hours) Try us now or email us your enquiry.
If you like the idea and benefits of low temperature radiant underfloor heating and solar kits, but are worried it may not be suitable for your house or project you can either call us, email us, visit our FAQ section or Tweet us at @UFH1. We have lots of tailored solutions including radiant wall heating plasterboard panels and pipe and rail systems ideal for those locations where you do not want to dig up your floors or raise your floor level.